Sofa Cleaning Egham TW20
Leather furniture sets are luxurious and valued and make a brave statement before all visitors. Leather couches and chairs are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different kinds of leather call for different cleaning approaches and we strongly recommend our customers to avoid using home cleansers that can destroy the leather and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our customers expert advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning in Egham TW20to maintain your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service is going to eliminate spots, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive hide of your furniture. We will completely brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the help of our skilled care the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again attractive to look at as they add style and taste to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows several steps:
- We inspect the finished work for any oversights or imperfections before declaring the job complete.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted with a special agent and a clean cloth.
- The couch and other pieces are vacuum cleaned at all accessible places for removing all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- Before we start work we are going to try on a tiny patch of the skin to be sure its structure and color will withstand the treatment.Because different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and substances, it is extremely important to utilize safe cleaning methods for your furniture. Our experienced technicians will select the best and most effective way to clean your couch.
- We check the leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.